Jackie tagged me...so here goes.
The rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog. Then you leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. I'm allergic to maple syrup. Well, actually, all things maple. It truly puts a damper on eating pancakes.
2. I have freakishly long toes. They really could be fingers. I should be knitting gloves for my feet.
3. I've eaten fried squirrel. Yes, I know that automatically makes me a redneck, but I'm okay with that. I do other redneck things.
4. I went to Disney World with our marching band when I was a Sophomore in high school. As I was going to ride Space Mountain for the fifth time, I saw a huge commotion. It was Michael Jackson.
5. I was married in Jamaica. Just me and the hubby. (and I was 5 months pregnant.)
6. The lead singer for Widespread Panic held a hotel elevator open for me as I was leaving my room to go to...a Widespread show. This was after I chased the bass player down in my car in the parking lot. I have pictures. Somewhere.
7. I have an excellent sense of direction.
ok...who shall I tag?
1. Sydney http://www.doctordirt.com/blog/
2. NotScarlett http://notscarlett.typepad.com/notscarlett/
3. Tara http://www.tarasknits.blogspot.com/
4. Wierdlings http://www.wierdlings.blogspot.com/
5. Mama Turtle http://iamthemamaturtle.blogspot.com/
6. Tammany the Yarn Diva http://operayarns.blogspot.com/
7. Kraftie http://kraftie.wordpress.com/
Go forth and blog!