Monday, September 24, 2007

It's Monday again?

Okay, so there's no new finished objects to report on. But I do have a new project in the works. I'm working on making beer cozies. I have two or three different patterns, and I already have one made (so I lied...there's one FO). If anyone reading this has made any, I'd love to see pics and find out if you were satisfied. I think these would be excellent Christmas gifts for our friends here in town. All of our friends from college that still live close try to get together once a month (more now that football has started up) for a little party, and these would be great gifts for those people on the "12 Month Party Plan". So, I'm all ears...I'm open to suggestions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris at Stumbling Over Chaos has made some Iced Java Jackets. It shouldn't take much adjusting to turn them into beer cozies.