Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I'm still here!!!!

Okay, I know I haven't posted in months, but I've decided to at least start posting once a week. I have so many things on the needles, that it's insane. I have major project ADD.
Here's the rundown:
1) Cedar Creek socks from BMFA in STR Farmhouse - I'm just past the gusset on the second sock. I'm moving slow because I a) have way too many projects going and b) it's too damned hot to wear socks.
2) Tiny socks - I'm making little tiny socks out of scrap sock yarn for Christmas ornaments. I've done about 10.
3) Socks for Vance - My kiddo asked for socks, so I'm doing him a pair of simple socks in this green Trekking that I have.
4) Wrist Warmers - I've been wanting to make a pair, because my hands are always cold, so I'm doing the Knitty Gritty Wristlets from Marnie McLean in some leftover L&V. I'm almost done with the second one.
5) Chevron Scarf from LMKG- I'm doing this in two crazy colors of KnitPicks Memories- Hawaii and Spring Prairie. It's GORGEOUS and so bright and Frank-ish that I've decided to call it the "Costanza Scarf".
6) (Yes, I have 6 things on the needles) Ballband Dishcloth from MDK - In beige and black Peaches n Cream.

Other than that, this is what I'm doing--

What I'm working on- Getting a Ruben Studdard concert off without a hitch.

What I'm watching - Yesterday, I watched the Oxygen marathon of Pasadena. They do this once a year, and I watch the entire show every time. Love it!

What I'm reading - "A Dirty Job" by Christopher Moore....LOVE it!

What I'm listening to- Don't laugh...My Chemical Romance

So...until next time...I promise it won't be two months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been posting as often I usually do either. Mostly because I've been so busy. I have way too many knitting projects going too.